A free, anonymous help line open 24/7/365
Together, Our Impact is Strongest
Uniting the community to identify and solve our most critical issues depends on your generous support.
Get Help - Dial 2-1-1
2-1-1 is a free, anonymous social service hotline that helps people find information about local resources in their community.
- 2-1-1 brings people and services together
- For everyone, regardless of age, race, disability, or life-style
- Accessible 24/7 including holidays
- Staffed by trained and certified call specialists
- Spanish and Language Line translation also available
- Comprehensive database – accurate and updated regularly according to industry standards
If you are unable to reach 2-1-1, call us toll-free at 877-541-7905, or visit 211texas.org.
calls answered in 2020
callers from 25-44 years of age
zip code with top needs
callers reside in Bexar County
Connect to Community Services
Food and Clothing • Shelter • Employment • Child Care • Medical/Dental Care • Legal Help • Veterans Services • Counseling/Mental Health • Parenting • Disaster Preparedness/Relief • Income Tax Preparation • Smoke Detectors • Project Cool (free box fans for seniors) and more
Connecting active duty military, Veterans and their families to resources by dialing 2-1-1Learn More
Sign up for our emails and see how your support is impacting our community and changing lives for future generations.
What Browser Am I Using?
You are currently using…
This browser will no longer be supported by Microsoft.
Try a different browser
We support any of these free, and easy to install, browsers.